Speaking as Geekosystem’s resident booze snob, I love a good cocktail. However, I have a really hard time keeping recipes straight which is why this enormous chart from Pop Chart Labs would really come in handy. On it, you can find just about everything you need to know in order to make 68 drinks, all coming from 40 kinds of booze, a collection of mixers and garnishes. It even tells you the preferred glass to serve it in. The only thing this chart won’t do for you is provide the mysterious alchemical talent needed to transmogrify a good drink into a great one, but might justify the purchase of some arcane items. All the better.
It’s too large to be believed, but you can see the whole thing over at Pop Chart Labs, and even buy it!
- This drink looks like the inside of a dying alien, hence the name
- Massive chart shows the taxonomy of rapper names
- Portal 2 cocktails are a triumph
- Diabolical diagram of movie monsters
- Pokémon cocktails evolve to the next stage
- A logical breakdown of professional wrestler names