A few months back, two fans of popular
horse micturition beer Natural Light (aka Natty Light) realized that to date, no beer had been sent into space. After pitching their idea to the Natty Light brewery, the pair put together a weather balloon spacecraft that would carry a can of their favorite brew to new heights. Unfortunately, it worked and now Natty Light is the first beer in space. With thousands of years of brewing history, this is what we decide to send into space? People, this is like putting Andrew W.K. on the Voyager record. We can do better, I believe in us.
(via Bits & Pieces)
- Google, please send your beer into space
- This beer is probably awful but at least it has a cool ad
- You can totes make beer in a coffee maker
- NASA, please send George Washington’s beer into space
- Beer brewing is really, really old