I’m going to go out on a limb and say that not too many people are excitedly waiting for Star Wars Kinect and actually expecting it to be good. I’m going to guess that even fewer people, if any, have high hopes for the “Galactic Dance Off” mode. Well, unsurprisingly it’s pretty bad, and there’s footage to prove it. Lucky for us, said footage is absolutely hilarious. The video we found features a reworked version of “YMCA” that addresses the joy of conscription into the Empire’s military force that straddles that thin line between the worst thing ever and the best thing ever. It needs to be seen to be believed. Trust me.
Details worth noting:
- Stormtrooper’s crotches are either “GREAT!” or “AWESOME!”
- The lead dancing Stormtrooper is an officer. Apparently this is a privilege.
- Dance moves include “Evacuation”, “Wingman”, “Scout Trooper”, “Tusken Raider”, and the surprisingly normal “Lasso.”
- C3p0 and R2D2 are just chilling in the background
- Stormtroopers are really good dancers.
(via Topless Robot)
- Star Wars Uncut, uncut
- Jabba the Hutt cake
- Tim Schafer’s hilarious credit on Star Wars Episode 1: Racer